Printable version Click Here
To view the National PCA Calendar Click Here
BROADMOOR BRUNCH “FALL FOLIAGE” TOUR
The leaves will be turning as we ascend into the high country with our Porsches. Our palettes readied by the thoughts of the gastronomical smorgasbord that awaits at our journey’s end.
If you haven’t been to Sunday brunch at the Broadmoor’s Lakeview Terrace, then you haven’t had brunch!!! These are just some of the joys that we look forward to on this annual event of the RMR-PCA Porsche club.
Please join us for the drive to the beautiful Broadmoor Hotel for Sunday Brunch at the Lakeside Terrace !
When: SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2019
Time: 8:15 AM SHARP!
Place: Perfect Landing Restaurant 7625 S. Peoria St., Englewood CO 80112
Cost: $ $92.50 per person (age 11 & up)
$ $27.50 for children ages 3 – 10 (Must show proof of age, i.e., birth certificate, etc. to receive this price (children under 3 are free)
This drive always sells out, as it is limited to 80 participants.
Join us for a great weekend of PCA Club Racing and Advanced Drivers Education in beautiful Colorado on a challenging, yet terrifically fun 2.55 mile track with rolling terrain that provides over 70 feet of elevation change!
- Two days of racing & advanced/solo DE + Open track practice on Friday
- Two sprint races + a 60 minute enduro – all for points!
- 2.55 mile High Plains Raceway full-course configuration
- A fun, technical track with 15 turns
- Blind corners
- 300’+ of elevation change each lap, maximum 10% climbing grade.
- Great fall weather (we promise!)
- Our usual compliment of entertainment
- Beer :30 after the track goes cold each evening
- Two dinners!
- Friday Brats & Brews sponsored by On-Site Tires
- Saturday Country BBQ (extra cost)
- Racing movies at the pavilion on Friday & Saturday
For additional details and registration links see http://www.rmrclubrace.com
Holly (other date Oct 12)
Roadrunner Region PCA Die Serie #8 & #9 Autocross
Saturday, September 28th and Sunday, September 29th,
McGee Park, Farmington, NM
These autocrosses are open to Everyone – Ownership of a Porsche is not required to participate!
These events are September 28th and 29th at McGee Park in Farmington. Please be there between 7:30 and 8:15am to have time for Check-in and Tech inspection prior to the drivers’ meeting. On-line registration ends on Thursday, September 26, 11:59 MDT. On-line Entry fees: one day $40; both days $60. See MotorsportReg.com for registration and more detail.