2002 Porsche Boxster S I am the third owner, garaged it’s entire life. Very clean, well cared for. I regularly wash, polish, treat the leather, keep it running well. Driven only in good weather in Colorado (no snow, no rain). Lots of details available if you want to ask for more. Car is located in Arvada CO. It’s very clean and I hope finds a wonderful next home. The gentleman who owned it before me was a pilot and he had it stored in his hangar… and sold it to me b/c he was having shoulder surgery.
2022 Boxster S Production completion date: 2/8/2002
- US Standard Emissions
- Roll bar Painted Exterior
- Color Sport Package
- Wheel Caps w/Colored Crest
- Porsche Crest in Headrest
- Exterior Paint Color / Code: “Speed Yellow / X4
- Interior Material Color Type Black Partial Leather / AA
- IMS Bearing was done at 38K. No apparent issues at the time but was done as preventive maintenance, along with the clutch assembly.
- I also have a matching factory original Spider top. I have never driven the Boxster with the pieces installed but they do look pretty cool depending on your taste. These are included.
- Front and rear break pads included, along with an additional clutch assembly