Come join Rocky Mountain Region PCA as we celebrate our 60th anniversary and the 2018 Rocky Mountain Thunder Club Race and Solo DE
>>> Announcing: PCA’s First-Ever 6 Hour Super Enduro! <<< This race will be one of the best of the season!
- Three days of racing & advanced/solo DE + Open track practice on Thursday.
- 2.55 mile High Plains Raceway full-course configuration
- A fun, technical track with 15 turns
- Blind corners
- 300’+ of elevation change each lap, maximum 10% climbing grade.
- Newly repaved with super smooth, tire friendly asphalt!
- Three sprint races (season points for #2 & #3) + 6 HOUR SUPER ENDURO!
- Great fall weather (we promise!)
- Our usual compliment of entertainment: 2 dinners & racing movies on Friday & Saturday
- Rocky Mountain Region has a history of first time events within PCA. RMR hosted the first PCA Club Race at Second Creek Raceway in 1992, numerous PCA Parades, and this year RMR is proud to present PCA’s first Super Enduro race.
Porsche racers from WRL, NASA & SCCA are invited to join. A PCA Club Racing License (or approved License Candidate status) is required. Please contact the PCA Club Racing office for more information firstname.lastname@example.org or 847.272.7764. Cars will be classed within the PCA classes and grouped by performance levels for the enduro race.
Location: High Plains Raceway, Deer Trail, CO
Dates: September 14-16, 2018
Open-track practice: Non-PCA Event (Thursday Sept. 13)
Racing: Three Sprint Races + 6 Hour Enduro (Friday, Saturday & Sunday Sept. 14-16)
Driver’s Ed: Experienced Solo DE drivers (Friday & Saturday Sept. 14-15)
Event Chairs: Doug Bartlett & Art Van Dyck
Registration and more details here: